Relationship Therapy London is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Relationship Therapy London may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
Using your information
Data protection law requires us to determine on what basis we collect and use your personal information. When you enter details or personal data on our website we will rely on a condition known as ‘legitimate interests’. This enables us to provide you with our services more effectively and to provide information we consider may be of interest to you. It also enables us to carry out market research and product development.
What information we collect
The information we collect is not limited to but may include the following:
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as full postal address including postcode
- Other information relevant to providing you with our service
- We may monitor and record telephone calls as part of our compliance and training procedures
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information mainly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Proof that you are who you claim you are.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or contact details which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- To contact you as an interested individual in our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Part of these procedures may be to ask you security questions, if you telephone our office, prior to disclosing any information to you. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.